CON-CRĒT® in Flavors
CON-CRĒT® is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRĒT is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.
The most readily absorbed creatine form available, CON-CRĒT offers steroid-like results in strength, endurance and muscle recovery in a legal and safe natural product. Athletes can take CON-CRĒT and get superior results in performance without any worries of failing any form of drug testing – you will never be tested positive for any illegal or banned substances when taking CON-CRĒT.
- Quality & Purity - THE CHOICE IS CLEAR!
- CON-CRĒT contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
- CON-CRĒT has no additives or stimulants.
- CON-CRĒTis safe and also complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
- CON-CRĒT can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- CON-CRĒT is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards. A safe and effective supplement resulting in pure performance.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy. Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate. Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood). Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions. Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRET different from other creatines?
- There are many synthesized creatines but most have negative side effects (cramping, water retention, bloating, diarrhea).
- CON-CRET is a pure and highly concentrated patented creatine hydrochloride molecule, providing all the benefits with no negative side effects.
- CON-CRET has unmatched potency with high solubility.
- CON-CRET is one of the only creatine's to be scientifically demonstrated to surpass other standard creatines in plasma uptake.
- CON-CRET is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
- CON-CRET requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
- CON-CRET is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED™ (only 1/4 tsp, or 1 small scoop, is needed per 100 lbs of body weight).
If it's not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The CON-CRET molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science.
Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
There are many synthesized creatines and many have suggested to be efficient in recharging adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The unique conjugation of the CON-CRET molecule is one of the most potent and bio-available creatines ever, resulting in MICRO-DOSING™ and eliminating the negative side effects typical of other creatines such as stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhea, GI distress, water retention, etc.
When you have superior solubility and bio-availability, the result is unmatched potency.
CON-CRET Plasma Uptake Study
ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. Convincing evidence was suggested of a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake - Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-the Curve (AUC) was significantly greater in the CON-CRET phase of the study.
CONCLUSION: CON-CRET has higher absorption than other creatine forms and therefore is a more efficient dosage form.
Take 1 hour prior to workout or competition.
Mix with 4–6 ounces of juice or water.
Can take on an empty stomach or with food. Can mix with protein.
No need to stack with other creatine products.
No loading or cycling required.
Normal workouts (lasting one hour or less): 1 scoop per 100 lbs.
Intense workouts (lasting more than 1 hour): 2 scoops per 100 lbs.
Off days: take 1 scoop per 100 lbs. to assist in muscle recovery.
As with any supplement product maintain adequate hydration.
CON-CRET is not a steroid. It is safe, legal, and natural.
CON-CRET is made in the USA and complies with cGMP.